Media & Broadcasting
In the Media & Broadcasting Training - Radio, Television, Film & Digital Media program, you are trained in both the traditional skills of storytelling for the motion picture, television and radio industries as well as multiplatform digital production.
This Media & Broadcasting Training introduces the Media industry with a strong emphasis on the practical skills needed to work in Media and Broadcasting including Radio, Television, Online and Print Journalism. All aspects of this dynamic course are integrated and assessed through individual and group assignments and projects in the college's state-of-the-art Radio and Television Studios.
Course Content :
- Presentation Techniques for Broadcasting.
- Working Freelance in the Creative Media Sector.
- Single Camera Techniques for Television.
- Music-Based Radio Programming, Commercial Production for Radio.
- Pre-Production Techniques for the Creative Media Industries.
- Factual Writing for Print.
- Communication Skills for Creative Media Production.
- Research Techniques for the Creative Media Industries.
- Understanding the Creative Media Sector.
- Creative Media Production Management Project.
- Working to a Brief in the Creative Media Industries.
- Web Authoring.